Hair Restoration Specialists
The dermatologists and dermatology nurse practitioners at University Hospitals have experience treating a variety of disorders and diseases related to the hair, nails and scalp.
Conditions we treat include:
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Alopecia areata
- Androgenic alopecia
- Scarring alopecia
- Hirsutism (male pattern hair growth in women)
- Hypertrichosis (excessive hair growth)
- Telogen effluvium (temporary hair loss)
- Folliculitis (inflammation of hair follicles)
- Fungal nails
- Male/female pattern baldness
- Infection of the scalp
Therapies we offer include medical and laser treatment for hair removal, microscopic examination of hair, and immunotherapies for alopecia.