Orthopedic Information and Resources for Parents and Children
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Division of Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is dedicated to providing families with the tools and resources they need to make the best decisions for their children. Our patient resources offers a wealth of information to help you navigate your child’s care and learn more about the field of pediatric orthopedic surgery.
- Guide to Surgery: A guide for children and parents about what to expect when undergoing orthopedic surgery at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Guide to Scoliosis Surgery: Learn about what to expect before, during and after scoliosis surgery.
- Clinical Research: The pediatric orthopedic surgeons at UH Rainbow are passionate about advancing care through research and leading-edge techniques and treatments.
- Patient Stories: Read about some of our young patients who have made triumphant comebacks after orthopedic injuries.
- Education Videos: UH pediatric orthopedic specialists give information and advice on a variety of topics, such as sports training and conditioning, concussions, sports injuries and scoliosis.