UH Select Provides Access to Advanced Health Services to Members in Northeast Ohio and Florida
What is UH Select?
UH Select is a membership-based personalized medicine program in which UH doctors provide medical care to patients in a high touch, high service practice environment in exchange for an annual fee. This concierge medicine approach allows providers to care for a reduced number of patients and give each patient more personal attention.
We are introducing UH Select in response to requests from many friends of UH who live in Florida part or all of the year. It is the first program of its kind to be offered by UH and is our initial venture outside of Ohio.
Primary care and other services are available through our physician offices in Ohio at UH Landerbrook Health Center in Mayfield and at UH Ahuja Medical Center, Kathy Risman Pavilion in Beachwood, as well as in Florida at our Boca Raton, Naples and Palm Beach locations.
Benefits of Membership
- Same day or next day appointments
- 24/7 patient navigator access
- Direct physician email access
- Web conference access to physician
- Out of town visitor access to practice
- Access to air transport services
- A complete physical examination
- Cardiac evaluation including calcification scoring
- Complete dietary assessment by a Registered Dietician
- Continuity of quality care in partnership with local hospitals
- Additional offerings may be available a la carte
Costs and Insurance
Members will pay a yearly membership fee to be enrolled in the UH Select plan. Office visits may require a copay at the time of service, and our office will bill your insurance for services not covered by the annual membership fee. We accept all types of insurance, including commercial insurance, Medicare and HMO plans. Please call the Insurance Access Line at 844-297-8817 for questions about your coverage and benefits. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. To learn more, view our cost and enrollment information.