All EMG patients need a physician referral to obtain testing.
Patients may schedule an EMG appointment by calling our EMG Lab centralized scheduling service at 216-844-1923. The scheduling service operational hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Our experienced secretarial staff will assist you during the entire scheduling process and answer any questions you may have.
EMG testing is available at the following sites:
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals
- UH Richmond Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals
- University Hospitals Chagrin Highlands Health Center
- University Hospitals University Suburban Health Center
- University Hospitals Westlake Health Center