Our program participates in ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application service of the Association of American Medical Colleges. Interested applicants should log onto the ERAS website to get more information about the application process and relevant fees. Fellowship applications should include:
- Completed ERAS Common Application Form (CAF)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Medical student performance evaluation/letter from the dean of your medical school
- Wallet-sized color photograph
- USMLE scores
- Personal Statement
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- ECFMG certification for individuals who completed medical training outside of the U.S.
- IF a graduate of a medical school outside the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico, valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship
- IF not a citizen of the U.S., a copy of permanent resident card or copy of current appropriate visa. University Hospitals may sponsor visas for select candidates.
Questions about the application process should be directed to Kimberly Bowman.
Questions regarding the training program should be directed to Ankita Desai, MD.