Convenient Prescription Services at UH Rainbow Center Pharmacy
The Gerald Zlotnik Family Pharmacy is located on the 2nd floor of the UH Rainbow Center for Women & Children, at 5805 Euclid Avenue in Midtown Cleveland. The pharmacy specializes in pediatric and women’s medication and health care items. Features include:
- Hard-to-find medications and merchandise for women and children
- Low-cost over-the-counter medications
- Medication pick-up after appointments with no wait time
- Prescription refills within 20 minutes
- Compounding medication services for patients with allergies, liquid medicine for small children, and pediatric dosage as needed
- Walk-in flu shots
- Real-time reviews of medication profiles
- Key durable medical equipment – like pregnancy belts, humidifiers and blood pressure monitors
- Assortment of food/snack items
The Zlotnik Family Pharmacy accepts most insurance with no extra delivery fee.
The Zlotnik Family Pharmacy has the added benefit of being a compounding pharmacy. Drug compounding is the process of combining or altering ingredients in a medication to meet the individual needs of a patient.
This includes young children who may need a medication in a flavored liquid form in order to make it easier to take, or patients who have an allergy to a particular drug ingredient can receive a tailored medication without that ingredient. Additionally, we can compound medications with a specific pediatric dosage if needed.
Meds to Beds
Our pharmacy also offers bedside medication delivery for families with children being treated at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital. This service, called Meds to Beds, provides families with bedside counseling from a pharmacy specialist before discharge and medication prescriptions delivered right to their hospital room, so no extra trip to a pharmacy is needed. To order Meds to Beds service, call the pharmacy at 216-675-6640 with your prescription information.
Pharmacy Location and Hours of Operation
The Gerald Zlotnik Family Pharmacy is conveniently located within the UH Rainbow Center for Women & Children. For prescription referrals and pick up, please use this contact information:
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.