UH Rainbow For Clinicians
Pediatric Trauma Symposium 2011 Materials
Warning: These presentations contain graphic images of trauma intended for a clinical audience.
- Got Access? Pediatric Trauma Care in the United States
- The Kids are Coming!
- To Fly or to Drive? Helicopter Transport of Trauma Patients
- Taking Care of Your 80%: Who Can Stay and Who Can Go?
- Teaming up for Trauma Care
- A is for Airway in Pediatric Trauma
- Pediatric Diaphragm Pacing in the Acute Phase of Injury
- Penetrating Injury to Chest
- Interesting Case
- Dayton Children’s Medical Center
- 12th Annual Pediatric Trauma Conference
- Blunt Renal Injury
- Decreasing injury-related trauma in Amish children age 0-16 years in Northeast Ohio
- Emergency Departments: Pediatric Prepared
- Survivors and Loved Ones: Post-Trauma Reactions and Responses
- What do we tell the children?
- Ohio Trauma Triage: Managing the Exceptions
- ABC’s of Pediatric C-spine Management
- Minimally Invasive Surgery and Its Role in Pediatric Trauma