Valet parking is located at UH Seidman Cancer Center main entrance or Lerner Tower main entrance. Call 216-844-2300 for valet rates and hours.
Parking for UH Seidman Cancer Center is at the UH Drive Parking Garage.
Parking is charged by the hour. Long-term parking permits can be bought at a lower rate if you or your family needs to return for several visits. Visit or call the parking office for more details.
Outdoor Route Directions
- Park in UH Drive Parking Garage and take Elevator B to level LL
- Exit the garage and cross UH Drive via the walkway to UH Seidman Cancer Center
- Park in UH Drive Parking Garage and take Elevator B to level 2 BRIDGE TO ALL HOSPITALS
- Cross bridge and walk through 2nd Floor of Lerner Tower to the Lerner Tower Elevators
- Take Elevators down to 1st Floor, go left, then right and follow Mather Pavilion hallway into UH Seidman Cancer Center’s Robinson Family Pavilion
Parking Office, dial 4PARK or 216-844-7275, located on the first floor of the Humphrey Building, room 1629 (near Pre-Admission Testing)
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
UH Seidman Cancer Center offers discounted parking for family members of hospitalized patients.
Parking rates for the Adelbert and UH Drive garages have been revised. The first two hours of parking is free. This eliminates blue discount tickets.
- 0.0 - 2.0 hours: Free
- 2.0 - 3.0 hours: $4.00
- 3.0 - 4.0 hours: $6.00
- 4.0 - 5.0 hours: $8.00
- 5 hours or more: $10.00
See parking map (PDF) for Information Desk locations.
Wheelchair accessible entrances can be found on the University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center campus map. Each entrance is marked with a Wheelchair symbol on the map. If you need a wheelchair when you arrive, please ask an Information Desk Receptionist or a Greeter at entrances for help.