Emergency Room in Bedford, OH
Providing Fast, Efficient Emergency Care When Every Second Counts
University Hospitals Bedford Medical Center located in Bedford, Ohio delivers 24-hour emergency care to adults and pediatrics patients in a state-of-the-art facility. The UH Bedford Emergency Room offers immediate access to an expert team of multidisciplinary specialists and is equipped with the most advanced technology available.
For life-threatening emergencies, always call 9-1-1.
Features and Services at UH Bedford Emergency Room
The UH Bedford Emergency Room offers:
- Staff led by board-certified physicians and nurses highly trained in emergency and trauma care
- Unparalleled communication with EMS professionals
- State-of-the-art remote EKG monitoring for better outcomes following a heart event
- Access to advanced care at UH Cleveland Medical Center, if required
- ER specially designed for seniors
ER Check in Online
Patients can check in and wait whenever they are most comfortable by using our online self-scheduling service powered by InQuicker. A Patient can select a time slot and a place will be held for them when they arrive, allowing for more time to get back to their busy lives. Please use the InQuicker button to the right hand side of this page to check in online.
For Minor Illness or Injury
In the event of a minor illness or injury, patients should visit the nearest urgent care.