Pediatric Emergency Services
Specialized Emergency Services for Children in Beachwood, Ohio
The Marcy R. Horvitz Pediatric Emergency Center at University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center provides the highest level of full-service emergency care for children of all ages in a comfortable and safe facility.
The center’s physicians and staff deliver leading emergency care at one of Northeast Ohio’s most technologically advanced hospitals. By choosing pediatric emergency services at UH Ahuja Medical Center, patients and families have immediate access to the expertise and resources of University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital in Cleveland, one of the country’s top children’s hospitals.
For life-threatening emergencies, always call 9-1-1.
Reliable Pediatric Emergency Services Close to Home
The Marcy R. Horvitz Pediatric Emergency Center at UH Ahuja Medical Center is proud to offer expert medical care and services in the Beachwood community, including:
- Board-certified pediatric specialists, specially trained pediatric emergency nurses and child life specialists
- Access to advanced care at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
- Six pediatric-friendly beds
- A family-friendly waiting area featuring a glass wall filled with cascading bubbles, flat-screen televisions and age-appropriate toys, games and videos
- Free wireless Internet access