What Do You Know About Poison Prevention?
Poisons can be solids, liquids, sprays, or gases. They can be something a person eats, breathes, gets in the eyes, or on the skin. Learn more about accidental poisonings by taking this quiz.
1. Which of these toxic substances is more likely to cause sickness in infants and elderly adults?
2. How can you reduce the risk that a child will be accidentally poisoned by medicine?
3. How can you reduce your risk for accidental poisoning with medicine?
4. If your child eats or drinks a toxic substance, what should you do?
5. What information should you have ready when you call a poison control center?
6. How can you help prevent accidental poisoning by household products?
7. How can you help prevent the accidental poisoning of a child outdoors?