Take the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Quiz
We all get tired. Many of us have felt depressed at times. But the mystery known as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is not like the normal ups and downs we experience in everyday life.
1. For some people, chronic fatigue syndrome can begin when?
2. The mental fatigue and confusion of CFS has been compared to what other condition?
3. Which of these is not a typical symptom of CFS?
4. Who is most likely to get CFS?
5. Which laboratory test can find out for sure whether a person has CFS?
6. What is the main cause of CFS?
7. How is CFS treated?
8. Which of these statements is true about people who have CFS?