What Do You Know About Living with Asthma?
Asthma is a disease that affects the airways of the lungs. It is the most common long-term disease of children. Test your knowledge of daily life with asthma.
1. What are the symptoms of asthma?
2. Which of these can trigger an asthma attack?
3. Which of these allergens are most likely to bring on an asthma attack?
4. Which of these foods should children with asthma stay away from?
5. Which sports are best for children with asthma?
6. What can you do to reduce exposure to outdoor asthma triggers?
7. Which of these is a good idea when a child with asthma is outside in cold weather?
8. What should you do if pets trigger your child's asthma?