Fracture and Pediatric Trauma Care
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
Division of Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
R. Justin Mistovich, MD Justin.Mistovich@UHhospitals.org
Raymond W. Liu, MD Raymond.Liu@UHhospitals.org
Christina K. Hardesty, MD Christina.Hardesty@UHhospitals.org
Jochen P. Son-Hing, MD Jochen.Son-Hing@UHhospitals.org
Patrick Getty, MD Patrick.Getty@UHhospitals.org
For scheduling, please call 216-844-7200.
For hospital transfers, please call 216-844-1111.
- Pediatric trauma
- Pediatric fractures
- Growth plate fractures
- Pediatric injuries
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis
- Pediatric athletic injuries
- Closed reduction and casting of fractures
- Percutaneous pinning of fractures
- Open reduction and internal fixation of fractures
- Flexible nailing of long bone fractures
- Growth-sparing reconstruction of complex athletic injuries
- Cartilage restoration after athletic injuries
- As the only Level I pediatric trauma center in Northeast Ohio, UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital has the capabilities to deliver excellent care for all musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents, from minor fractures and sprains to major traumas.
- The program is a leader in nonoperative and operative management of pediatric musculoskeletal injuries.
- A fellowship-trained pediatric surgeon is always available for consultations.
- The pediatric orthopedic team is consistently recognized for excellence and is currently ranked #22 in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- Same-day fracture appointments are available.