The University Hospitals Research Coordinator Core can provide support for all phases of clinical research with expertise in every aspect of the clinical research process and is available to provide support across all areas of medicine.
The Coordinator Core provides:
- Fee-for-service staffing to support investigators and their study teams.
- Resources for investigators and their research staff to help conduct studies at all UH sites, non-UH sites in the community, and outside institutions.
- A “float pool” of experienced nurse and non-nurse coordinators available to support protocol implementation.
- Recruitment Specialist to help teams meet and exceed enrollment goals.
- Protocol development, study start-up, recruitment and enrollment, complete study coordination, project management, and clinical data management support.
- Hiring, HR oversight, mentoring, and training support for study coordinators.